Conventional Appraisal Transfers
Did you know that Fairway accepts transferred conventional appraisals?
The following items are required to be emailed to your CRS (and copy your Account Executive) on all appraisal transfers :
- XML data version of the report along with the first generation PDF.
- It is important when sending the XML file via email that you do not save or rename it. It will corrupt the XML file and render it unable to be run through UCDP. Best practice is to forward the original email with the XML file from the transferring lender and attach the other files to it if necessary (if sent separately).
- An AIR Compliance Certificate from the lender that ordered the report.
- Provide Fairway with a copy of the SSR Certs. If these are unavailable, Fairway will obtain using the XML version of the appraisal.
- Fairway will rely on the CU score of 2.5 or less, to determine if the appraisal is eligible for transfer. (CU scores greater than 2.5 may be considered on a case-by-case basis)
- Note: Appraisal must be in the borrower’s name.
Please refer to the Fairway Guidelines for additional guidance.
- Created on .