National Trivia Day!
Did you know that today is National Trivia Day? We thought it might be a little fun to test your mortgage knowledge. Let the Trivia Games begin!
1. In Scotland, what is a fun tradition that people do when they pay off their mortgage?
a. They paint their front door red.
b. They plant a tree in their front yard.
c. They throw a huge mortgage free house party.
2. What year was Fannie Mae created?
3. In 1981, how high did the average rate for a 30 year fixed-rate loan reach?
4. The word mortgage derives from Old French and it translates to death pledge.
5. In 2019, the average mortgage loan amount was:
Check your answers below.
Answer key: 1. A; 2. C; 3: B; 4. A; 5. B
How did you do? Share this with your friends and see who knows the most about mortgage!
- Created on .